We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

New to this forum and wanted to introduce myself

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Xelane

New to this forum and wanted to introduce myself

Postby Xelane » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:23 am

Hello everyone, I joined this forum about ten minutes ago, and was hoping to take this time to introduce myself to you all.

First, I'd like to express my appreciation for everyone that was involved with this revival project; I'm amazed that this was even possible, and that enough people cared about these games to go through all of this trouble!

I can't help but remember all of the effort I went through during the PS2 era to try to make these games work online for me. Sadly, I never got it to work; I can remember my disappointment when I was really hoping to play with my friends online.

Anyway, I am not absolutely certain that I will be able to actually participate in this game, given that I hope to play by emulator and, as far as I can tell, freezing/crashing is notorious on emulators...I hope that eventually this problem gets resolved.

I've been trying to prepare lately by just running through a few of the levels to test if any crashes would occur. Thankfully, no crashes so far, but I've only played through about three levels, and I've noticed that, according to some of the threads here, the freezing issues are more prevalent online.

Here's hoping that I can manage to get it working! And if I do manage to get into the online and end up crashing anybody's game, please accept my condolences.

Thank you all for your time.

Geek69

Re: New to this forum and wanted to introduce myself

Postby Geek69 » Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:31 pm

Hey man!
I haven't see ya in long time. We need take few games someday :)

"Find something to believe in, and find it for yourself. When you do, pass it on to the future."

- Solid Snake

Return to “Introduction”