We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Heyyyy ~

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
JinKazama

Re: Heyyyy ~

Postby JinKazama » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:08 pm

Hah! I don't know what it is, but I randomly decided to buy my bf it for valentines and we fell in love with the series, its amazing. However, DON'T. GOOGLE. ANYTHING. SPOILERS. EVERYWHERE.

It is essentially visual novel x Ace Attorney type of gameplay with a twist, along with social elements like basic social links from Persona :D

My favourite characters was Clover and Junpei ^_^ I wanna cosplay Junpei one day :D
Oh, I love Phoenix Wright, that's great. I'm getting the Vita TV (PS TV) here soon, so it'll be one of the first games I buy for it ;o

Yay Junpei is awesome, I love Jun too. Snake needs to be featured more prominently should a 3rd game arrive.
*Fangirl squee*

My favorites were definitely Seven and Two. Sorry for barking in like that, but I couldn't help it :P Danganronpa is an awesome game, you should give it a try, Jin; it's not like 999, it focuses more on character interaction (unlike the anime) than on the puzzle solving aspect. Instead of puzzle solving per-se, you have a murder case to solve and even though it's linear it's really really cool to play, topping even the Ace Attorney series on mechanics, which are only better because the cases have more freedom of story on Ace Attorney and you see more epic stuff.
Yeah, Seven was awesome. and yay Snake eyes ;o

I'm sure I'll enjoy it even minus the puzzle elements, I love a good visual novel, I recently picked up the Steins;Gate game to play and that's supposed to be one of the better ones out there.
HN: Natsu
Favorite characters: Cindy, David, George, Kevin

Return to “Introduction”