We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hi there.

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
DanielTheBro

Hi there.

Postby DanielTheBro » Sat Sep 20, 2014 6:58 am

Hi. My name's Daniel. Nice to meet you all, and I really wanted to thank all of you for making this possible. I myself never got to play REO online, but I did get the games and I love them and I wanted to play online since.
My favorite out of the two is the first game. Probably because I actually managed to complete the scenarios.
My two favorite characters are Kevin, and David. I like Kevin because he is fast and has good vitality. I also like
David because he is also fast, and has good vitality and can make weapons. Um.. I can't really play online yet. I'm having internet issues that should be fixed between now and January. I just figured I might as well just sign
up and get all the necessary files so I'm good to go when this internet is all fixed.

Anyway, I really hope that I can have a good time with you all, and try out REO online for the first time. Yeah.. Hope I didn't bore you too much. Bye.

DanielTheBro

Re: Hi there.

Postby DanielTheBro » Sat Sep 20, 2014 9:38 pm

Thank you! I hope so too Komov.

Before I forget.. Is there a 100% patch for file 2? I only have the 95% patch...
Heh... Signature.. Heh...

DanielTheBro

Postby DanielTheBro » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:05 am

Thanks!

shizeR

Postby shizeR » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:09 pm

Hi. My name's Daniel. Nice to meet you all, and I really wanted to thank all of you for making this possible. I myself never got to play REO online, but I did get the games and I love them and I wanted to play online since.
My favorite out of the two is the first game. Probably because I actually managed to complete the scenarios.
My two favorite characters are Kevin, and David. I like Kevin because he is fast and has good vitality. I also like
David because he is also fast, and has good vitality and can make weapons. Um.. I can't really play online yet. I'm having internet issues that should be fixed between now and January. I just figured I might as well just sign
up and get all the necessary files so I'm good to go when this internet is all fixed.

Anyway, I really hope that I can have a good time with you all, and try out REO online for the first time. Yeah.. Hope I didn't bore you too much. Bye.
Welcome! :)
HN: shizeR
ID: ANNLWE
Playing as: Cindy/Linda/Kevin
Using: pcsx2 1.2.1 r5875

~~~ それは、それが恋に落ちる、それを評価するために一時間に注目誰かにわずか1分かかり、一日と言われてますが、人生は、後でそれを忘れるために... ~~~

~~~ 私が死んでいたニュースであなたの顔を見てみたい。 ~~~

DanielTheBro

Postby DanielTheBro » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:01 pm

Thanks!