We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Just so happy :)

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
SaviorXTanren

Just so happy :)

Postby SaviorXTanren » Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:00 am

Hey guys, my name is Matt (SaviorX in-game) and I just couldn't be happier for this group. I used to play REO all the time while the servers were up and I prayed that they would re-release it on the PS3 with new network code. However, this is certainly the next best thing. :D

Just being able to connect to the servers on PCSX2 felt great, finally getting my PS2 to connect online to the servers was amazing. Now I just need to get my old strategy guides for the 2 games.
Fat PS2 with HDD & Network Adaptor using FMCB + OPL
HH: SaviorX - 9W0JNW

myabsolution

Re: Just so happy :)

Postby myabsolution » Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Hey there, welcome.

Yep I dug out my old strategy guide too, still very handy with a game that has sooo many small details. Still nothing quite like it out there.

Jonathan_F_G

Postby Jonathan_F_G » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:26 am

Hey there, welcome.

Yep I dug out my old strategy guide too, still very handy with a game that has sooo many small details. Still nothing quite like it out there.
Same. Dug out my guides as well. I'm brushing up on my skills in single player. I don't wanna be a liability online. Right now, I'm nowhere near as good as I used to be. But playing this thing is like riding a bike. You never completely forget everything.
Aye NOE yu licke tu luke et yoself un televishon yu sek sun off eh BYTCH. Soh luke et THES: HYEH!

- Jean-Claude Van Damme as Colonel Guile

Jonathan_F_G

Postby Jonathan_F_G » Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:28 am

Hey guys, my name is Matt (SaviorX in-game) and I just couldn't be happier for this group. I used to play REO all the time while the servers were up and I prayed that they would re-release it on the PS3 with new network code. However, this is certainly the next best thing. :D

Just being able to connect to the servers on PCSX2 felt great, finally getting my PS2 to connect online to the servers was amazing. Now I just need to get my old strategy guides for the 2 games.
I felt the same way, all gooey and teary eyed. This moment is truly amazing. I mean, what a great year to start 2014, ey?
Aye NOE yu licke tu luke et yoself un televishon yu sek sun off eh BYTCH. Soh luke et THES: HYEH!

pirajacinto

Postby pirajacinto » Fri Jan 17, 2014 11:05 am

Hey there, welcome.

Same. Dug out my guides as well. I'm brushing up on my skills in single player. I don't wanna be a liability online. Right now, I'm nowhere near as good as I used to be. But playing this thing is like riding a bike. You never completely forget everything.
Totally. It feels so rough at first but some things you never forget. Just need practices.
HN: PIRA
Player since 2004!
http://www.youtube.com/user/PJAStudios

SaviorXTanren

Postby SaviorXTanren » Sat Jan 18, 2014 2:00 am

Hey there, welcome.

Totally. It feels so rough at first but some things you never forget. Just need practices.
It truly does. I still remembered all the random details of each of the scenarios, such as the secret passageway near the statue head that you have to put the glasses on to. :)
Fat PS2 with HDD & Network Adaptor using FMCB + OPL
HH: SaviorX - 9W0JNW

Jonathan_F_G

Postby Jonathan_F_G » Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:53 am

@SaviorXTanren

In The Hive, I didn't need a strategy guide to unlock the rooftop. How could I EVER forget 0930? September 30th, the day of the Raccoon City outbreak in 1998. It was such a pivotal day in all of fiction.

Return to “Introduction”