We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello from France

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
bifem

Re: Hello from France

Postby bifem » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:50 am

that one i can;t tell you because someone helped me with mine, but im sure someone else has the answers to your questions

outy

Postby outy » Wed Apr 02, 2014 8:24 am

bifem

Postby bifem » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:06 pm

English patch? Where can I find it and how to install this? Sorry for all this questions... :D
not sure if this is much help but maybe you can find some real answers at http://resouttrans.blogspot.com/p/how-t ... -game.html

Ada

Postby Ada » Fri Apr 04, 2014 2:09 pm

Hi Mannolo, I live in France too, and so do a few other members of this community. We could play sometime if you'd like, since we're on the same time zone, we usually play in the evenings (around 9pm) during the week, and later in the night on the week-ends.

As for the translation patches, you should PM Refan988, he will provide you the links to download the latest versions of the two patches. You have to make ISO files from your original japanese games first, then you follow the instructions, it's pretty easy to do.

If you still have an european PS2 you could make it work, depends if it's modchipped or not.

Mannolo

Postby Mannolo » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:47 pm

Hey, thanks for your help Bifem, Outy and you Ada! I appreciate it. My european PS2 was dead since few months ago, and it seems easier to play online with a japanese console

I'll do the necessary as soon as possible and contact by PM Refan988.

Thanks again.

Alexis_XXX

Postby Alexis_XXX » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:26 pm

Il te faut pas nécessairement un PS2, on peut aussi utiliser ton ordi pour jouer. Y a un grand nombre de tutoriels en ligne qui peuvent t'aider avec l'installation. Bienvenue, j'espère te voir en jeu!

Return to “Introduction”