We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
bifem

Re: Hello

Postby bifem » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:19 am

answer to question 1 no because those probably be up any time soon
answer to # 2 not sure about that one
#3 not a big problem since there is a translation patch which makes things much easier (PM SilentHell for details)
#4 short answer Yes u can one of the settings is just like the other versions of the game
anyways it would be nice to see you online and set to play

LynchyGod

Postby LynchyGod » Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:55 am

#1 the_fog said he has no interest in getting the NA/EU versions of the game up. JPN version is fine anyway.
#2 Yes, your internet speed is more than fast enough. Are you trying to show off? Lol
#3 No, it's pretty easy to play in Japanese. But there are translation patches if needed.
#4 Yes, type C is the one you are looking for, pretty sure that is the one I use.

Oh, and hello.

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:19 am

#1 the_fog said he has no interest in getting the NA/EU versions of the game up.
Wait, did I really say this? It's not a lack of interest, it's a lack of publically available information about the SNAP protocol or packet captures.

LynchyGod

Postby LynchyGod » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:21 am

#1 the_fog said he has no interest in getting the NA/EU versions of the game up.
Wait, did I really say this? It's not a lack of interest, it's a lack of publically available information about the SNAP protocol or packet captures.
ok bro

Silent Hell

Postby Silent Hell » Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:03 pm

If you have a phat model you should look into the HDD OSD exploit. I'd be glad to answer any questions about it and where to buy the components necessary.

Return to “Introduction”