We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

thank you for this server just joined player name is FUNGUS12

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
FUNGUS123

thank you for this server just joined player name is FUNGUS12

Postby FUNGUS123 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 4:47 pm

Hi, i am very thankful for this server and was so happy to play this online again. i was finally up and running via console yesterday after struggling to get hdl dump to work. well it never did so i could not transfer the iso, i had to use hdl installer which worked like a charm. win hip would not read my hdd unless i format it and i didnt want to because i would lose the games i already had on the hdd which i dont have the discs for some anymore. finally, i load the game and played online yesterday night. i had an awesome team that were pros and pretty much handled VH WT up to DT. i know how to play, but its been so long i had a hard time remembering where stuff was. i wasnt a burden to the team, but i wasnt the most contributing in terms of scenario progress, more like support character. so if i played with you yesterday night, i was george in WT, Jim in UB and FB, died in FB after the boss fight because of rubble. i was Cindy in DT. cant wait to play again, so thank you to obsrv.

ifffrt

Re: thank you for this server just joined player name is FUNGUS12

Postby ifffrt » Sun Sep 23, 2018 12:04 pm

Welcome to the server Fungus. It's always nice to see new people here. :)

Yubari

Postby Yubari » Sun Sep 23, 2018 8:44 pm

Hi FUNGUS123. Welcome to the server!

JDrayy

Postby JDrayy » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:38 pm

The fungus is among us

Return to “Introduction”