We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

NETWORK *outbreak menu voice*

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Securihard

NETWORK *outbreak menu voice*

Postby Securihard » Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:11 am

Hello everyone,

I came here after my brother found this server.
Years ago, we've been spending nights on both games, but never hard the opportunity to play it online on ps2, and now the dream is right here.

So thanks a lot to the team, spending the time to making this real and functionnal !

I'm currently going through 1 & 2 again, to discover again those masterpieces and get less rusty.

Have a great day,

Securihard
"Je montrerai les mecs... en train d'shooter... je montrerai les mecs... en train d'crever... un discours tout ça... sert à rien... sert à rien..."
"Moi je prends simplement 2 pour la nuit."

Neoplasmic

Re: NETWORK *outbreak menu voice*

Postby Neoplasmic » Thu Feb 20, 2020 7:31 pm

have a great time playing these, do keep in mind that most people will host games on very hard difficulty in other words, the default difficulty. So you might want to train before you hop into one of those.

Securihard

Re: NETWORK *outbreak menu voice*

Postby Securihard » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:20 am

Indeed, since i've already finished very hard missions in the past, i'm already training in very hard.
The first times playing online were rough, but the skills are coming back quickly now.
Next step is speedrun & danger mode i guess.
"Je montrerai les mecs... en train d'shooter... je montrerai les mecs... en train d'crever... un discours tout ça... sert à rien... sert à rien..."
"Moi je prends simplement 2 pour la nuit."

Return to “Introduction”