We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello everyone!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Tetsuyu

Hello everyone!

Postby Tetsuyu » Mon May 04, 2020 5:32 pm

Long time RE fan here! I remember hearing about this server when it first came out and have always been wanting to try it out! Although I've played through most of the RE games, I've only done a little of Outbreak because I wanted to wait until I could play it online so I'm quite a noob and would be very grateful if anyone would run through a few easy/normal scenarios with me! I'm also fluent in Japanese if anyone needs help with any sort of translation.

I'm currently on PCSX2 with a Dualshock 4, and it's running quite well surprisingly, but my JP fat PS2 is on the way so I'll be switching over to running off the HDD soon! Though I'm wondering what the preferred form of communication everyone uses is and if playing off of PS2 is difficult for that.

I look forward to playing with all of you!

Tegato

Re: Hello everyone!

Postby Tegato » Mon May 04, 2020 7:11 pm

People usually use the ad-lib function in the game to communicate. Also, there are game-specific chats for File 1 and 2 on the discord server that people sometimes people use to setup lobbies, talk game plans, etc. I play on console and it's not a problem for me. Welcome!
Console Player:
HN: Blubs
Childhood Playstation 2 (SCPH-50000) and Sony HDD (40G) with OPL
PlayStation 3 4X (2 CECHA01 60G Launch, CECHB01 1 TB, CECHE01 1 TB)

Return to “Introduction”