We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello there fellow Outbreakers!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
DarkLordCookie

Hello there fellow Outbreakers!

Postby DarkLordCookie » Tue May 05, 2020 6:38 am

Hello everyone, my name is DarkLordCookie, i'm originally from the UK but currently live in Spain.

I remember many years back owning both Resi Outbreak and File #2 (I seem to recall that File #2 was ridiculously hard?)

I played the heck out of Outbreak when it came out and never got to play it online :( The first didn't have a an online component, it didn't have the "WITH NET PLAY" banner on the box art (The box art was many zombie hands grouped together reaching outwards) and I guess I was too young to work out how to get the Net Play setup for File #2 when things just stopped.

Looking forward to reliving these titles again via online!

Hope y'all have a lovely day!

Neoplasmic

Re: Hello there fellow Outbreakers!

Postby Neoplasmic » Sat May 09, 2020 9:15 pm

Hello! we could play! i also live in the same country as yours, i and we can teach you the basics as well, looking forward to play.

Joe335

Re: Hello there fellow Outbreakers!

Postby Joe335 » Sun May 10, 2020 3:02 am

Hello man! I'm entered now! Never played before, but i'm fan of resident evil series. I wanted so much to play this game online. Very happy to receive the oppoturnity to play it.

Return to “Introduction”