We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hello Everyone

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
the_fog

Re: Hello Everyone

Postby the_fog » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:37 pm

The handle won't change, but you can change the nickname after every login.

slicemin998

Postby slicemin998 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Okay so i made my ID. now im at some screen that wants me to enter somethign in like a captcha i guess. except i cant find the symbols to do this because its all in freaking japanese.
Your ID can carry up to 3 handles/nicknames. The handle is created automatically by the server. You simply have to name it. The virtual keyboard has ASCII, too ;) With the nickname you choose you are chatting and listed in the ranklist.
Could you eleborate a little bit on this please? I REALLY don't want to put the wrong information in and get stuck with an ID I don't want.
Woot Stuntman in the house! Long time no see man. Are you already able to get on the server or? If so we have to play. I didnt realize how rusty I am. Guess not playing for almost 7 years will do that lol.

Also thanks for the info Fog :D

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Sat Dec 07, 2013 10:43 pm

So there's only two names to create? Your login name which is permanent and the display name that you want others to see you as, which can be changed any time you log in?

Hey, slicemin! Yeah, long time no see. I'm in the process of getting ready to play online, I'm just waiting for my PS2 harddrive to come in the mail. :)
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

slicemin998

Postby slicemin998 » Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:13 pm

So there's only two names to create? Your login name which is permanent and the display name that you want others to see you as, which can be changed any time you log in?

Hey, slicemin! Yeah, long time no see. I'm in the process of getting ready to play online, I'm just waiting for my PS2 harddrive to come in the mail. :)
Cool man. Since I assume your using a fat ps2 like myself if you have any questions or problems and you probably will, just ask me and I can help you through it.

slicemin998

Postby slicemin998 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:45 am

Rough first day back for me. Guess it has been 7 years since I played lol. need some time to shake off the rust.

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:53 pm

Thanks for offering your help, slicemin, I'll probably need it, lol. My harddrive I bought is from a dude in NY (I'm in CA) so it may take a bit to get to my place. I'd say by Wednesday I should be able to get going and play online. I'm in PST so if you wanna try and figure out a time you'd wanna give this a shot and play together, I'm in.

slicemin998

Postby slicemin998 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:19 pm

Well lets wait till you can actually get online before we start making plans :D
But typically I'm going to try to be around at midnight est or 2am est.ooooor if I have nothing going on for a day maybe 2pm EST. We'll figure it out. Usually i have the site open in one of my many tabs so if you want to play I should see it within like half an hour.

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Fri Dec 13, 2013 7:07 pm

Hey, slicemin, wanna play? I'm fully set up and able to play both File 1 & 2 so whenever you would like to play, let me know!

slicemin998

Postby slicemin998 » Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:44 pm

Hey, slicemin, wanna play? I'm fully set up and able to play both File 1 & 2 so whenever you would like to play, let me know!
Awesome. I should be around to play file 2 at Midnight EST tonight. I'll drop a message here tonight when I'm about to go on.

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:45 am

Awesome. I should be around to play file 2 at Midnight EST tonight. I'll drop a message here tonight when I'm about to go on.
Ah, I'm going to be at work around this time. Maybe play tomorrow? :-P

slicemin998

Postby slicemin998 » Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:41 am

Ah, I'm going to be at work around this time. Maybe play tomorrow? :-P
Yeah sure man.

Return to “Introduction”