We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Intro!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
final513

Intro!

Postby final513 » Wed May 29, 2013 12:22 am

He fog, and soon-to-be newcomers, name is final513. I saw fog\'s post on fulci\'s blog and came here to support him and his cause. I know fulci hasn\'t updated us in awhile, but it doesn\'t mean he\'s dead. But if someone else has more free time and is willing to try to get the servers back up, then I\'m all ears. First off, I can\'t help you in all the technical terms and stuff, I know nothing about that. But if there is some kind of experimentation stuff, then yea I can do that. Sorry I\'m no major help that you were most likely looking for, but hey moral support is good too :D
For better or worse, the end is near...

the_fog

Intro!

Postby the_fog » Wed May 29, 2013 5:37 am

Welcome on the board, final :o
I am quite sure that Fulci is not dead. Most likely he has other things to do and it\"s ok for me that he is working on other projects. My problem is the lack of information. You never know if he is still working on it or dropped the project. Also a blog is not ideal to discuss things and structure them.
Besides the technical stuff I am sure there will be other tasks, so technical skills are not a criteria to be here and eventually make this a great place for us fans. Thanks for your support :)

final513

Intro!

Postby final513 » Wed May 29, 2013 6:07 am

No problem fog, gald to be here :D. And yea I agree, a blog is not ideal for a project such as that with ideas and such unorganized. Hopefully we\'ll see fulci make a return soon, or at least an update.
For better or worse, the end is near...

Tofu

Intro!

Postby Tofu » Wed May 29, 2013 11:55 pm

I hope this forum to grown, unfortunately I don\'t have any idea how to help because I don\'t know how to program, but I don\'t lose the hope that someday we\'ll play it online again, but it\'s difficult to wait for Fulci, he doesn\'t even update the blog, but it\'s not his fault, what about you guys, do you think that another project need to be started? and have you guys readed that Rusk\'s backup(http://pastebin.com/pRxJH40A)? And another small tip: create a main chatting room :D
Last edited by Tofu on Thu May 30, 2013 12:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

the_fog

Intro!

Postby the_fog » Thu May 30, 2013 5:58 am

Welcome tofu!
Yes, I read the backup. There are some valuable information in it. Unfortunately it seems to be a mixup of things for the EUR/US version and the japanese version. Anyway very interesting...
I thought about a chatroom, too. What do you suggest? IRC channel or chatango room, something else?
And of course, thank you for your support :)

Tofu

Intro!

Postby Tofu » Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:47 am

Well, I was thinking about the chat and in my opinion the best idea is to cheate just a chatting topic, just like Outbreak\'s topic on Capcom-Unity, you know? somewhere that we can talk about the recriation and many other things.
And talking about Capcom-Unity, do you guys have an account there, it would be good idea to invite the supporters of that Outbreak topic over here. ;)
Last edited by Tofu on Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

the_fog

Intro!

Postby the_fog » Sat Jun 01, 2013 7:45 am

There is already a chatting forum created and since yesterday a live chat is possible,too. About unity, I don\'t have an account there but from time to time I try to follow that megalong thread about Outbreak. The more active people seem to be organized via supportoutbreak.webs.com and facebook.

yoko

Intro!

Postby yoko » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:48 am

i hope more people join this forum
for i am lonely

Return to “Introduction”