We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Salutations

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Muufokfok

Salutations

Postby Muufokfok » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:03 pm

Hey guys, I just recently got this going on my computer and man was I not looking forward to the hassle of installation. I played file 1 on my brothers ps2 back when this first came out 12 years ago. I missed the mystery, thrill and problem solving of this game compared to all other resident evil games (besides the first). I haven't played file 2 much and don't really want to look at guides much so I like sticking to support or bodyguard for someone. I have beaten wild things and end of the road once but the others can be a process. Somebody else has put a personal ban on me which saddens me for being such a small community. I'm trying my best and always willing to stick around for teammates.

kolesnikov94

Re: Salutations

Postby kolesnikov94 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:04 pm

Welcome aboard and sorry to hear about the personal ban. I'll be happy to guide you through all levels as long as you don't wander off alone to do your own thing.
PS2 SCPH 30001 - Maxtor 6L160P0 160GB UDMA/133 7200 RPM 8MB HDD - PS2 2X Network Adapter - Free McBoot 1.8 - OPL 0.8
HN: Dave

StuntmanSnake

Postby StuntmanSnake » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:16 pm

Some people take their games way too seriously and if something doesn't go their way, they'll personal ban you. Don't take it to heart, you're probably better off not playing with people like that anyway.

Anywho, welcome to the server. :)
ID: MODDER | HN: StuntmanSnake | CHARACTER: RANDOM

Muufokfok

Postby Muufokfok » Sun Oct 11, 2015 6:22 pm

Welcome aboard and sorry to hear about the personal ban. I'll be happy to guide you through all levels as long as you don't wander off alone to do your own thing.
Trust me, veering off from someone who's guiding me is one of my largest concerns.

also no one really seems to play file 1, I really miss those maps. I wish people played it more

AssassinMan23

Postby AssassinMan23 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:48 pm

Trust me, veering off from someone who's guiding me is one of my largest concerns.

also no one really seems to play file 1, I really miss those maps. I wish people played it more
There are quite a few people who enjoy playing File 1. It just doesn't show because when everyone checks the server status, they see most players on File 2. If you want to play F1 a bit more, don't be afraid to ask people in the shoutbox. People will join you. You just have to be the one to spark the movement.
Mark main and Bob's Champion of the Multiverse

Mackenzie

Postby Mackenzie » Sun Oct 11, 2015 11:11 pm

Hey guys, I just recently got this going on my computer and man was I not looking forward to the hassle of installation. I played file 1 on my brothers ps2 back when this first came out 12 years ago. I missed the mystery, thrill and problem solving of this game compared to all other resident evil games (besides the first). I haven't played file 2 much and don't really want to look at guides much so I like sticking to support or bodyguard for someone. I have beaten wild things and end of the road once but the others can be a process. Somebody else has put a personal ban on me which saddens me for being such a small community. I'm trying my best and always willing to stick around for teammates.
What happened to your brother's ps2? File 1 is so underrated it needs all the help it can get. I personally like it over the second game.
props to alinho for the gif

Return to “Introduction”