We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

German First-Timer

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
DerMaikster

German First-Timer

Postby DerMaikster » Sat Oct 17, 2015 4:11 am

Why hello there folks,

they call me DerMaikster, I'm a Resident Evil veteran since the PSX ages and allways wanted to try the Online Mode of Outbreak and now, after lots and lots of configuration and a lot of patience, I finally managed to go for a ride.

I'm from Germany, but my english is more than advanced, so you should be able to communicate with me just fine :D

I don't rally know what to say... Big ONE PIECE fan, Anime fan in general, love to paint and creating avatars and signatures and a huge gaming freak. Played Outbreak and Outbreak File#2 on my PS2 more than a bunch, completed every scenario and elimination/boss rush on VH even on Lone Wolf Mode, bought everything in the store and starting now with a clean card because of the japanese game, but it will be interesting to play online and get to the end with other playrs because the AI in this game is funking shizz <_<

Looking forward to play with all of ya!

Silver Gray

Re: German First-Timer

Postby Silver Gray » Sat Oct 17, 2015 5:00 am

Please to meet ya, too bad I stopped watching ONE PIECE a long time ago, and its too late for me to catch up, I only watch Naruto and Fairy Tail which are also as popular as ONE PIECE so what da heck,at least I have good childhood by these two awesome anime's.

Anywho, I hope we could get along and play with you and see you at your best, goodluck.

kolesnikov94

Re: German First-Timer

Postby kolesnikov94 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 6:59 am

Welcome to Raccoon City~!
PS2 SCPH 30001 - Maxtor 6L160P0 160GB UDMA/133 7200 RPM 8MB HDD - PS2 2X Network Adapter - Free McBoot 1.8 - OPL 0.8
HN: Dave

Return to “Introduction”