We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

Hi to all Re Outbreak fans!

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
KuroKage

Hi to all Re Outbreak fans!

Postby KuroKage » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:51 pm

I am one of those who played online "Re Outbreak file 2" on ps2 until the server closure by Capcom! Well... yes, after so many years from the closure of the official game servers, I'm back! :)
I still remember with pleasure the hours spent playing with the many friends I met online. At that time, I was so experienced that to have the right challenge, I played every scenario in "Very Hard"! Now, of course, it's quite different and I don't remember anything anymore and I'm back to being a beginner! :)) :)) :)) I hope we can have fun together now as it once was.

Jeferes

Re: Hi to all Re Outbreak fans!

Postby Jeferes » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:09 am

Hi and welcome to the server resurrection, I hope you have fun and make new friends on this server. :)
I'm playing Outbreak 1 more than Outbreak 2, I also only play on difficulty V.H. aka Very Hard.

KuroKage

Re: Hi to all Re Outbreak fans!

Postby KuroKage » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:08 am

Many thanks! :)

In my case, I only played online "Outbreak file 2" because the file 1 was offline in Europe, so I remember it even less.
Finally, I will also be able to play online the file 1 and not only the file 2 (an old dream that become true after all these years!) but obviously to play it in V.H. I will have to wait to become an expert first. ;)

I hope that we can play it together a day! :)

Return to “Introduction”