We have moved to a new IP! Please head to the IP Switch wiki page for a quick guide on how to connect again.

The Return of Mr_Own

The place for new forum members to introduce themselves.
Thatguy

The Return of Mr_Own

Postby Thatguy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:29 pm

To those that are familiar with me. I mean you no harm & I only wish to play some friendly games. the past is in the past. to those that don't know me. I used to be a pretty hated TEAMKILLER and DMers back in the day on the Official OB servers and gamefaqs. I usually spice up my own fun by using a Zombie God cheat and run around in random rooms TKing ppl for snitz and giggles.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iH8gOwJN-5U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YszAXTnTb8M

I also liked DMing legitimately. no cheats. but of course i had haters that i PwNeD in DMs go out of their way and try to Defame me by putting up false accusations and videos claiming i cheat in DM all because they mad about losing. i admit that i use cheats to TK ppl with zombie god. but never cheated in DM. but of course the haters would take advantage of that and just deny it. I found it more entertaining and actually felt honored. they actually took their time putting attention on me... I like attention. and i had a ton of fun =P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8X1nHLGL5k

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6iC9DTS55U

I have no desire to grief ppl here especially when the community is much smaller then the official servers back then. just looking to play some normal games with familiar faces. Anyways I hope we have some jolly ole coop-eration games together soon. and Yes Jarnold im waiting on you to get here.. So get here!! :)) :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCMchLxc ... 4-overview

dukemagus

Re: The Return of Mr_Own

Postby dukemagus » Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Well, i kindly ask you that if you ever join a game with me, please don't go TKing, dor blocking or things like that. be kind to the newbies n'all
"HD technology does not make a game interesting. The quality of gameplay makes games interesting." - Keiji Inafune

the_fog

Postby the_fog » Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:16 pm

... I mean you no harm & I only wish to play some friendly games. the past is in the past...
...just looking to play some normal games with familiar faces. Anyways I hope we have some jolly ole coop-eration games together soon...
Welcome to the board. Pretty direct introduction ;)

LynchyGod

Postby LynchyGod » Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:55 pm

I was Dorothy in this video, lol.
Long time no see.

Thatguy

Postby Thatguy » Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:57 pm

Long time no see.
wow. indeed long time no see. what was your username back on the old outbreak? I forgot. lets play sometime soon.

Jarnold

Postby Jarnold » Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:31 am

haha i'm right here, my personal favorite is this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRAdP9tjGvA

the end takes the cake, i'm all about humor when I make videos. that way the victim can laugh it off as well

LynchyGod

Postby LynchyGod » Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:35 am

Long time no see.
wow. indeed long time no see. what was your username back on the old outbreak? I forgot. lets play sometime soon.
Most people knew me by my middle name, Mikey.

Otherwise I changed names like every week. I deathmatched a lot as Dorothy/other Cindy types.
I haven't deathmatched since playing on the new servers though, mostly taking this time to play
legit games the way it was intended to be played.

Jonathan_F_G

Postby Jonathan_F_G » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:18 pm

@Thatguy

I remember you Mr_Own. You and I definitely gamed way back when.

I was Jonathan_F_G back in Capcom's servers.

It's good seeing ya again and welcome aboard! I'll be looking forward to gaming with you again.

BTW, love the Pat Bateman avatar. I have AP. Such a great film. It showcases what is easily one of Christian Bale's top performances.
Aye NOE yu licke tu luke et yoself un televishon yu sek sun off eh BYTCH. Soh luke et THES: HYEH!

- Jean-Claude Van Damme as Colonel Guile

Magpuller

Postby Magpuller » Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:52 am

Still seems you're still up to your old ways.

AKA trolling dick head.

Congrats on being the first person on my banlist, GU59ET :)

Jarnold

Postby Jarnold » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:33 am

Still seems you're still up to your old ways.

AKA trolling dick head.

Congrats on being the first person on my banlist, GU59ET :)
And here come the clique groups like high school now, making an small server even smaller. Go ahead, you might as well add me to that banlist also cause i'm his buddy. He plays normal now, as we are not allowed to cheat. He was just posting about what he did in the past to introduce who he was. Anyway, i'll be one of the few to allow everyone to join and if I am tked, I will just get revenge the next time we play if possible.

Magpuller

Postby Magpuller » Fri Mar 07, 2014 1:29 am

Well he sure has a lot of threads about him in the complaints section already.

Nightwolf

Postby Nightwolf » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:34 pm

I have to ask you guys do not join games that I am in, because "once a dick head, always a dick head".

Return to “Introduction”